Wednesday, January 26, 2005

worst experience of my life......

helo ppl.... i know...my blog have been dead for quite some time.. well.. been very busy lately wif work n personal stuffs.... i cant really take it alreadi.. im still hangin n is abt to let go... i dunno wad to do...

i had a bad workin experience.. a huge problem came down on me... wad am i supposed to do... haiz... its tough... i must accept.. workin is not like schoolin.... schoolin is way more easier... i must truely agree.... how i wish to be back to school... i was thinkin of leavin the company after i solve the huge mess im in... but it turn out to be more complicated.... in the end i stayed on eventualli....my collegues have also been helpin me alot...thank u guys.... ppl like Hafiezah, Mr Kamal, Pei Pei, Ridhwan Ismail... thanks alot...

well yesterdae... i have an appoinment wif ma teacher, Cikgu Ayesha... actualli ard noon... i had a surprise... my neighbour is also workin there.. she was doin orientation... for the newcomers..... i hope she didnt see me.. i dun like her.... then one more surprise... i saw Kenneth n Sufiyan also doin the orientation... cant believe that ill be workin together... im from Dimension...i think they're from Samurai... a strong contender...

well.. im so busy thinkin abt my work that my personal stuffs have to be pushed aside.... no balance btw work n personal stuffs.... n thats bad...ive read horoscope that some sort like link somethin to me... it has its resemblance... but i cant really believe in it... ive also been busy preparin for Chingay....its been quite fun also hell ya tirin.... now a new problem has cropped up.... problems are always there....i hope we perform well on that day.. ppl.. pls come n support also ya.. hahaz....

thank u to those who kinda of listen to me.... nadia j.. thanks alot......diana also.... haiz..... alot of problems..... i duno wad to do alreadi... should i give up?? or keep on stayin strong??

No comments: