Thursday, January 20, 2005

help me decide my fate


helo ppl.. its been ages since i last updated my blog.. well been busy lately wif work n personal stuffs too...

hiaz.. wok is tiring.. actualli not so... its onli stress that im feelin.... stress abt work... its much more harder than schoolin.... how i wish that i can be in school.... school stress is way much different from work stress!! now i know how hard work is... damn it!! somebody help me!! i dunno whether to stay on workin or quit... im very fickle minded.. i dun wanna regret on the decision that i make.. should i carry on workin?? or not???? haiya!!!

well.. been practisin hard for Chingay Festival... learnin quite fast... not like the other event.... yesterdae was the practise at youth park... practide till abt 10... they encounter some problems... well i jus buat bodoh! haha.. dun wanna get myself involve... cos im stress enough alreadi....

oh ya.. yesterdae went to NYP open house...well.. first time.. went wif yus, nad, bah, zul, po tion, sam, kim n adil.... we took alot of free things... i onli regret not takin this BEAUTIFUL bottle at the athelatics corner!!! damn it!! it was way damn cool.. the bottle!!! haiya.. onli zul n sam got it.. they were jus takin free things thats on everyu table.... i got the carebina[ not sure of the spellin].... i think thats all.....

well its time to ciow.. my comp still seow.. so forgive me for not replyin to the tags.... sori... i can see any tag on my comp!!!!!!! chiow!!!

No comments: