Monday, January 10, 2005

damn it lah computer.. bodoh.. stupid 12* beep*

helo... shit damnit... my comp da rosak balek.. most of the functions are haywire... i cant even see my tagboard at my blog... damn it....so im sorry if i dun reply to ur msg ppl... well.. life's so borin doing nothin at home...

just now, as usual was slackin at home.. playin the comp, gettin fatter!! haiya.. ppl say i grow fatter alreadi.. haiya.. its time for DIET!!!!n to Nadia Juraimi,ure not fat gerl... if u are, then wad am i??? sumo??haha.. lame giler.. ok...

then zul kol me... supposed to go orchard find work.. but skali rain.. heavy.. ok.. so planned to stay at home... zul koled me n asked me to play ping pong wif him.. okok.. i went to his place... then Bah, the Jawe, Hakim n Hisam also tag along... play lah.. have fun.. but sadly play for an hour onli.... to sad... i still haven find work.... Bah[ Jawe fanatic] got job at Seoul Garden... haiya.. Hakim n Hisam also got work as waiter at ShangRi La hotel... actualli i aslo got work the same as hakim n hisam, but my parents objected to it.. cos scared have to carry AIR HARAM! or its beer n wine... haiay.. ok lor.. listen to them..

but then, tomolo i have an interview to attend.... at tanjong pagar.. hopefully i get the work!! pls Tuhan Yg Mighty!!!! goin wif Deheng...... pls lah.. tired seh stay at home... i want money!! hehe..

okok.. im gonna stay late at nite today.. wanna play comp lah... hehe.. nuthin to do anyway....

p.s. Nadia Juraimi[ another JAWE Fanatic ].. kurang ajar nak mampos.. ko malu kan aku dongs.... never mind. i will have my revenge babey!!! haha... i know whu's ur Mr Celake... ahaa.. i wont tell u whu my informer is.. trust u to believe me.... bye!!!

No comments: