Sunday, January 02, 2005

recallin back the year of 2004...

2004.. the year that will never be forgotten... cebah... mcm real je... almost every blog i go will have their own reflections on the year of 2004 except for mine.. so here's mine.... hehe.. okok..

well.. this 2004 was a good year for me... as i got older, wiser n craftier! hehe... ok lah... basically i got to be more closer wif ma frens esp those from my class 407... we became very close together.. very close even though of different races.... we have the natural disaster, GABRIEL SEOW, whu causes alot of bad things to happen....we have Jian Shun, whu's still quite insane but got stronger after he learn martial arts from J.s 44...... haha... we have kenneth wu has alot of family problems and others too... help him alot n hence we got close... there's still alot to mention... but by then ppl will be bored reading this post... so to make it short.... lets jus focus on me...

well 2004 is te year where i started makin a new blog of myself.... it helps me to reflects on the things that i have encounter and learn my mistakes from it... i also got braver as to have join dance comp, Anti-drug, which was a big event... i didnt really focus on ma studies in the beginin of the year cos of dancin but eventualli i bucked up on ma studies... strugglin to do well n the pressure from ma parents... they still do it now.... i got more frens n i get closer to the frens i knew... wanna thank those ppl who are always there for me....like kenneth, fairuz, vijaya, n lotss more.... i have my fair share of both happiness n sadness...memories that will be stucked in my head forever....as i can say.... 2004 for the best year that ever occured to me...im now a better person cos i knew in my previous years i made lot of enemies due to my childishness[is there's a word].... 2004 the only one enemy i could think of was MASTURA... hehe... sori lah gerl... dunno wadever happen to her.....n wad suprises me was when my frens were willin to help me in fightin wif that gerl.. hehe....alot of ppl have their own sad events... a lot of breakdowns encountered by my frens n also teachers, mr johari n vijaya.... alot of things that i have learnt.... well wad a year....now its time to move on.... 2004 is history..... n i hope that 2005 will be a great year... i will forever remeber the time n fun i spent wif my frens in sec sch.... those i will never forget n also those whu will be forgotten.. u know u la...well goodbye.. gonna live life to the fullest as i know this may be my last post.. haha... life n death is predestined.. i never know when i leave this earth...

No comments: