Wednesday, January 12, 2005

my computer's killin me!!

haiya...... computer siow ah... jus now.. i had a shock of my life.. found out that i cant blog again... bcos of the computer... i dont eally knoe how to solve the problem seh.. tired of all these things.....

well.. todae... i went for my work at 11 am.. met deheng first at tanjong pagar mrt.... erm.. conferm get the job.. but still under probation.... unlike someone whus unreasonable n doesnt understand my situation rite now.. im not suppose to take any medical leave for abt 2-3 weeks.. or else bad record.... so to that sumone.. pls understand ok..... i got the post Accounts Executive.. cebah!! sound nice.. but bcos of probation, i have to sell products!!! shit damn it!! i have to sell at least 8 products.. n thats alot... its not as if the things are cheap... well have to struggle now.. then relax later.... after my 2nd interview todae, me n de heng went home...

but didnt actuali went home ah.. went to tampines mall... was suppose to meet nadia j, but canceled...accompany deheng buyin shirt.. then met Siti n Perd... eh.. tak marah lagik ke... pelik...

haiya.. life so stress.... work is tougher that studyin... how i wish i cld go back school!! damn... miss school life so much.. my frens n also teachers... oh ya.. tokin abt frens.. im not sure whether im able to attend Danny's Birthdae party this sat.. cos im afraid ill be workin.. pity.. thats the onli chance where i can meet my frens again... i realli miss them... i hope to be able to go to the party.. haiya....


No comments: