Saturday, September 30, 2006

timecheck: 0858 PM
Today, somehow or another, i couldnt get myself to sleep after my prayers. Twist. Turn. Twirl. no effect. I resort to the computer intending to mix the song for upcoming performance. It was only until 0941 am where i got a call from my workplace.

manager : fir, where are you?
fir : at home-ah.
manager : you not working??
fir : later right at 5?

d-a-m-n. Thats when i realised that oh-well im supposed to work morning shift today at 0900am. I rushed down to only reached at 1031am. I'm always late for work! Tomorow will be the day I will leave the house an hour earlier before check in.

It was a very busy day. Totally alot of customers. I had to pay back my 1h 30mins by heading my way to Republic Plaza to collect some stocks. Once reached, I was told make another trip to Red Dot to collect another stock.

I've been to Red Dot before for some flea markets. I talked to the manager, alamak. I talked to the other staff, alamak. aku seram. No offence. Sometimes im very intimidated by those guys. No offence again but its true. Im not criticising but im stating a fact. The part where i have to go off was the most nervewrecking experience ever. I guess im just being naive.

I took the cab back to Parkway and shortly i checked out and went back home.

I was watching the repeated telecast of SI since i was working that day. To my horror, a bat, yes a bat, came in flying into my house! And it keeps flying in a circular direction like "die tawaf". This is the second time a bat came into the house. Im still in a state of shock where i refused to get out from my room. I'll have to wait until my parents are back. There's too many insects and animals in this house! i only allow cats! cats not bats. You spoiled my plan of watching SI. You see, I missed it again.

No comments: