Friday, September 08, 2006

Now that Paul is no longer in the competition, i guess it's time for some serious shit. Of the 3, im rooting for Jasmine and Hady to get in the finals but i have this strong feelings that Jon will be in the finals. The one left spot is very unpredictable.

I watched Snakes on A Plane. It was a good hardcore action movie.

I attended EVSS band pop today after my prayers. I really miss the times where i was in charge of the band with bah. It brings me alot of memories. I miss playing my saxaphone. I miss the band members. Kudos to the new leaders. You guys deserves to be leaders because you're meant to be one.

I cannot do any outgoing calls or smses because ive yet to pay my bills fully. Its going to be one major disadvantage for me. so guys call me instead of sms. thanks

nites. have a good weekend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: