Sunday, September 03, 2006

I had to rushed for my Aunt's Place at Bishan for kenduri. It was already late and i took the mrt to reach my destination. Upon arriving, i was wondering why the lights were off as from far i can see the unit apartment of my Aunt's place. I confidently thought that maybe the event is over but to find out that it was held at her daughter's place at Sengkang! damn. I ended up taking a cab there which was sponsored. haha. I arrive around 10:30pm and everyone kind of starts to clean up. Help out since i was not there the whole day. The baby was cute, duh all babies are cute.

I slept over at her place and only went back home this afternoon. And now i do not know what to do.

Update: I came to realise that i missed my grandfather. I realise now how much of an importance he was in the past. He's the pillar to bringing the whole family together. Now that he's gone, things have not been right. There's always clashes between the siblings. I wish to put a stop to this but there's so mush that i do which will not materialize. i missed him.

if you're not happy, i guess there's nothing i can do.

No comments: