Saturday, March 12, 2005

trailers....

hey.. firstly im happy when my fren Siti Khairunisa Binte Samad was accepted into Laselle. yeah.... i knoe.. my mags were the winning factor... haha... okok..

im bored so i came upon a website where there were trailes on movies.... i was kinda curious n when to the movies that are gonna be released soon.... go to the website if u want to...click here

i really cant wait to watch Miss Congeniality 2... the trailer is alreadi amazing wad abt the whole movie.....n also theres The Ring 2.. aiya.. cAN lah.. kinda scary.. but ive learnt my lesson not to be deceive by jus watching trailers.... why.. the last time i watched a movie wif my frens tat wasnt that good which was The VIllage.. not really scary n the twist is kinda not logic....

so... siti says my blog is kinda like all junk into one.. aiya i dun realli knoe wads the problem... but i think im gonna change again lah my template.... ok.. update another time... bye!!!

No comments: