Friday, March 04, 2005

my loneliness is killin me.... but im ok wif it...

haiz... a long day again.... todae.. went to Feminis'ma prac at 3 plus.... until 10 plus...ok lah.. now i think they can win.... got chance!! nice lah after they finish all their choreography... perd n nadia was there... supposed to have a date wif NJ! ahaha.. sori eh gerl.. canceled our date... haha..

well.. somethin beens bugging me... erm... i dun really dare to type it here.... ppl might say im bein petty... yes... to a certain extent...haiz..... this has ever happen to me... but then it resurfaced... im not someone who tell all my problems to frens... onli certain ones.....my frens know me...even if i tell them my problems, i dun tell them all my problems... there are still major ones tat are still kept in my mind... but i jus try to shrug it off.....haiz.... im ok wif loneliness..... tats my nature....but then.. haiz....its givin me a headache..... sometimes... i may look happi.. but deep inside im feelin low..... nobody can help me.. its onli up to me.. haiz......

No comments: