Wednesday, March 02, 2005

changed my layout!

yeah.. finally.... after i had alreadi repair my comp.... everything in my comp is fine now.. yippe.. so i decided to changed my blogskin.... yeah...

im still confused... dunno whcih course to take.. its either btw courses in SP or in TP....
here are the list so far:

Singapore Poly
  • Biomedical Science [ yes, im eligible fo that course!]
  • Infomation Communication Tech
  • Multimedia Technology
  • Creative Media Design

Temasek Poly

  • Accounting & Finance
  • Biomedical Sci
  • Electronics
  • Info- Communications
  • Business Information
  • Mechatronics [this course is gonna be my last choice!]

yes...... but no.... dunno which one to choose.. im in a dilemma.. im left wif onli abt 3 days.... shit man... i wants to go TP... cos near my house mah.. but my favourite course in SP... haiya.....so difficult.... somebody pls help me.... haiz.....

ok... putting aside that problem... so yesterdae... i went to TP wif my frens.. alot.. Yana, hajar siti, nad, kim... n many more.... go find more abt the courses lah...hmm... can lah.. i have also an assistant.. which was Nadia's sis.. she's forcing ppl to join her course!! meachatronics sucks!!! haha.. thats why that course is my last choice.. hopefully i dun get that course man... so then.. we went to eat at LJS at tamp mall... n that NJ.. haiz... adil also.. haiz.. dunno lah... after that went to Feminis'ma prac at some dome..... went home early cos i accompany NJ... reached home... n sleep..

well todae..not planin to go anywhere... still thinkin abt the courses.... oh ya.. my father gave me a present bcos of my results.. yes.. now im quite happi.. they happi, i happi.. hhaha.... n now.. its time for me... to go.... bye guys!!!!!!!!

No comments: