Thursday, October 26, 2006

timecheck:1146pm

How's my first day of school?

I love it. Prolly because i had lessons which starts at 12pm and ends at 3pm. In addition, i miss my beloved friends. Its sad to hear that at least 2 of my classmates are no longer in the same class and one had an "early graduation". And within 3 days, I'm filled up with assignments, assignments and more assignments. wad da fcuk?

My Hari Raya outing was the normal usual yearly routine which i dont really seems to care. Every year its the same however there's a slight difference since my datok is no longer alive. I missed him so much. My aunt is a victim of misunderstanding and the whole generation family is not on the steady note. How much so a man can make a great impact.

K. I have to sleep since im starting as early as 8 am in the morning for tommorow's lesson. wad da fcuk?

No comments: