Sunday, October 08, 2006

timecheck: 0127am

It's getting worse. I am refering to the haze. I could barely see the buildings when i left my workplace yesterday which was supposed to be brightly lighten up at night. hello? it reminds me of ghost town!

Today, I went to Geylang and managed to get my 'baju raya'. Every Hari Raya, it's a must to buy a new set of clothing. Why? It's clearly in the midset of each homo sapiens to wear one that is new. I couldnt care less cos it's all the same. What bugged me was how crowded the shop was. hello? i cannot breathe. Quickly grabbed a set and out my way of the shop. And to add on to my misery, the haze condition in Geylang worsen. hello? chocked already ah! Pollution!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pollution guys? yes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pollution guys? duh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pollution girls? yeah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pollution? yes sir!

haha. I'm getting cranky. crazy. but i havent die yet.

No comments: