Saturday, October 14, 2006

Its the cleaning up season and i had to clean up my room which i normally do. Hari Raya is due in a week i still don't feel the anticipation of the occasion like i normally do in the past years. My room is now clean, neat and rubbish-free. The best part is where i came upon a few unseemingly stuffs which is a few years old like pictures toys etc.

Today Deviants did a show at NAFA along with Dash. I personally think it was for a good cause some sort like doing a charity show. Its an Arts event which i think the profits will go to the handicapped which also put up an awesome show performing their own dance item. The most important thing is that we had fun as well as exhausted as we were fasting.

It was the last straw and i couldnt stand any longer keeping my feelings inside me. I just had to blew it up. Everyhing is heading towards the negativity. And of course i felt hurt.

Lets put it aside. Its time for some fun.



Guess who's this little boy?
This is one of the pictures i found earlier on. Looking oh-so-innocent. haha.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Okay im off. I still have a template to design.

No comments: