Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My quest to study in school failed miserably as the study session turned to be a 'gossip' session. It wasnt entirely gossiping, we still chat about our future, our dreams (!!!) and our trip to U.S.A, Thailand, Bangkok and JB. Im eager to get out of Singapore as ive never step foot out of here. Its been so long since i went to JB also. I really want to go Bangkok because of shopping

Moving on, i had dinner with Yana and NJ(who seems quite cheerful. good) at KFC. I was forced since yana want to break her fast and 'kempunan' ayam. My mind wasnt in peace as i had to missed my newly favourite chinese 7pm tv show.

And i rushed home(yet again) to catch Singapore Idol. Luckily i didnt missed much. As usual, im amazed by how wonderful singer Hady is. lagu feeling beb. Florence comment to Joakim was so true but she gave it in a polite manner. Hady the best lah, undisputed best singer of the show. Vote for him, guys. I did what i should.

No comments: