Thursday, August 17, 2006

I came to school today to attend a presentation by my classamtes which i have already completed last week. It lasted for barely an hour and we were free to go. I had my early lunch and i went back home . nothing to do since projects are all completed. Now i feel bored. And i had to came back cos i had to do a show in evening. Exhausted.

I actually hurried myself home to catch Singapore Idol. I shan't say that i'm obsessed with that show its just that i'm still/just not satisfied with last week Rahimah's departure. Its not only unfair but it also shows that Singapore doesn't really care about talents. no offence sadly its true. I'm pissed off that Mathilda is out now. So much talent yet unfortunate. At least Jasmine has improved. The two most undeserving ones still have yet to be kicked out. I will explode if Hady's out. Now it's not the time for me to vote him. I wanna save money. haha

nites.

No comments: