Sunday, August 13, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



haiz. have to remove the previous post cos people are offended.it makes me sound like sore loser. agreed. but it wasnt. apology.

back to reality. me and family went to some hospital i cannot recall the name to visit my cousin who just gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. her name is Natasha Arina. unique. then came along other cousins together with their little babies. it was babies haven just now with about 4 babies in one single room. it looks funny cos time goes so fast that i didnt realise they alreadi have babies. all those young couples carrying their babies are very cute to look at and it absolutely make my day. tommorow is back to school which means back to stress. goodnite.

oh ya. my body fucking aches.

No comments: