Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Todays the 3rd day of school, TP is still overcrowded, overpopulation as usual. My first class was at 9am. Nowadays i refarin myself from playing the computer till late at nite like 4am? i think so that i have enough sufficient sleep. And i feel better lah bacause whe i wake up, i feel fresh unlike last time where i always wake up late.

Normal classes. My first class was like PSPS, which is a stupid subject. Problem solving. For what exactly do we need to study this subject huh? Complete a waste of my time. Then ended class at 1pm. Had lunch with NJ, Hakim, Uda, Kenneth, Danny. Magesh was there for a while. I felt like it was a 407 reunion! ha. oh ya. Hakim has the tendency of not finishing his food and givin the leftovers to others to help him finish the food because he feels ashame should people see that his food is not finished. Why dude? ha.

I was supposed to attend this meeting for I.Hub, kinda like mentor2 thingy. I was feeling 50-50 on attending it. Because i feel awkward and left out. Which then leads me to land in pavilion to play pool with Hakim, Danny and Uda. played there for about an hour, then me and Danny had to go back for our cds. This time im alone. I got Arts Appreciation which of course have something got to do with arts. And what a small world it is. My classmates were those of familiar faces like this guy who i always go school woth cos he's living around my house area, and also this girl, Faridah, who i dont know personally but recognise her as she is a dancer. small world indeed. The class was quite intresting as well as boring. I think its due to the rain. Then straight home after class ended.

im still thinking of a cca. i want to join sports, TPSU, dance ensemble, production crew. how? very fickle seh fir.

No comments: