Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm a year 2

So school starts next Monday. I've got my timetable and i hate it. I dun have any free days but on the contrary i finish school as early as 1pm on most days. Ive got arts appreciation for my cds. Im lucky to choose TP because of the schedule where you will have lectures which starts at 6pm but then you finish class at 1pm.

Just now when i went for my prayers with father, i saw a group of TPians malay guys which kind of reminds me a year ago during orientation. Now that im alreadi in year 2, how time realli flies. I cannot wait to eat at the usual hangouts. Yes i admit i missed TP. I missed hanging out with my friends. haha.

I have been designing for a new template but i think the new one kind of crappy. Take a look. haha. I am experimenting new things. It took me weeks because i was literally doing things slowly and steady.

Image hosting by Photobucket

so now im off to watch the 9pm chinese drama. Goodbye people.

No comments: