Monday, April 24, 2006

* this post was meant to be posted on the 24th of April.

wow.

Today is the first day of school. I so missed school. hehe. I was early for a record which is something surprising. But then i was still late for my first class! Why? because i had to wait for my beloved friend, NJ, to pass he her timetable. Luckily the lecturer was a cool dude or else i would have gotten absent for my attendance.
And to make matter worse, my first class was right at the end of the engine building.

It was a delight to see my friends again. Missed them. Sadly 2 more classmates are no longer in the same class. I have labs everday in the morning! This is bad news as now i have to wear shoes everyday and i have to wake up early everyday too.

My classes ended at 1pm today. Felt weird because thats usually the time where i have my lunch. In fact indeed i went to have my lunch with Swee Hoon, Wati n Yvonne at Jupiter. Then we were talking about how overcrowded TP is now by looking at the surrounding around us. Overpopulation ins TP! Damn packed with people. I think no one graduated from TP! haha. There's this guy whos in year 3 but retain for java who is in my lab class. urgh. That subject is sick. He's already in TP for more that 3 years! hah.

Alot of freshies. I mean alot. Maybe its just the first week, you knoe. All the enthusiasm. It wont last, maybe i guess. So far i saw Magesh, Uda, Iziati, Nisa and Aizat. Is that all from east view? Pathethic. And i cannot believe Aizat is in my course. amek kau java. But if you can handle it then its good lah.

Im fascinated after watching So You Think You Can Dance. Good show, fucking great dancers. Am i the only one that realise Snow resembles Christina Aguilera during her dirty era? the eyes. that bitchy look.

I still have pictures to post from the previous outing but due to my laziness, it will be posted soon. God knows when.

The situation is getting better. School is the key to the answer.

Off now. goodbye.

No comments: