Friday, November 26, 2004

wad a nite not to be forgotten!!!!

hiya people..... yesterdae was graduation party and well it was a blast..... ive read the other bloggers typin abt their own experiences but ive yet to do so... well now.... here i am...... its gonna be a long one...

well..... it started ard 0200 pm.. i, kim, nad, po t, bah n zul went to fairuz's house to dressed up there... cos her father will be sending us to Plaza ParkRoyale(erm not so sure of the name...) i helped nadia n fairuz with their hair.......



thats me doin nadia's hair....

ookok... wadever... then at around 0530pm.. we were all dressed up n ready to PARTY!!!! yeah!! unfortunately there was a freakin jam there... it took us abt 15 mins to get thru........



thats nadia, kimi, zul n bah in the car!!!

then we reached there evntually..... i first saw Yeeteng!!! n it was so unpredictable n shocking to see her in a dress!!! yup.... she 's the kind who dislike dresses...... n also amanda, meihuey, denise, sab n songlim... they were all so glam!!! n so retrois!!(is there such word!?!?!?)

from left:meihuey, amanda, yeeteng, songlim, sabby, zhengxi denise...


then met the rest of the people......took a pic wif our malay teacher cikgu Ayesyah.. gonna miss the fun time wif her...


i took a pic wif sabrina n bah.... we 3 are the most influencial people in band!! haha.. gonna miss sabrina so much!! oh ya... she's the one that help me in ma studies... thanks ya sab.....


took a pic wif ruddie boi afif.. hmm.. he look cute sia in that outfit...im gonna miss his funny antics......


thats me n azmie.... im gonna miss his blur-blur ways... haha... he's damn blur!!!


i really like this pic... taken wif ida n perd.... they are the tackiest ppl ard in east view.....


here are my boys!!! back then in lower secondary......from left: zul, kim, azri, bah n me....


my close buddies.... these ppl make me laugh!!! yeah n they rocks... from left: danny, kenneth n me......


that's my form teacher!! mr shaun!!! damn kemarut guy!!!!

then we had dinner... oh ya.. before that we had Mr ee makin a speech... damn rubbish... n there was a givin out of graduation folios to the students from 401 all the way to 502....

the food was delicious... i didnt ate much.. cant starve everythin in!! damn!! haha...


thats our table..... po t, nad, fairuz,me,kim,khairul,gab n deheng......

after dinner there were some games conducted n lucky draw....!! but damn my luck was down..... didnt win anything....haha.. its ok.. neither did anyone from my table... so fair!! haha......

then the real party began to start!!! people start to dance on the dance floor!!! yeah... damn shiok!! i didnt joined cos im scared that i will get a headache!! the others were like dancing as if in a disco!!! haha... its ok to have fun once in a while.......




eventually everything that has a start have an end.....we had our last goodbyes to the other people.... i almost cried lookin at the people ard me cryin.... CINDY u almost make me cry eh!! haiya.... people were in tears n huggin each other.... there were also some who i wasnt expected to say our last goodbyes!! haha... hmm.. anyway this might be our last time seein each other......

it was abt 11 pm plus.. the rest have all went off.... me, po t, gab, kim, bah n nad was still ard the area waitin for bah's father whose sending us home.....n while waitin we did some hilarious cum dangerous things.... haha... u wont believe it.... we took pics in the middle of the road... but thats onli when the wasnt any cars... we wait for the cars to stopped at a trafic light a distance from us.. then we ran to the middle of the road n took pics lyin on the floor!! haha.. damn fun!!!


thats gabriel actualli... aha... looked dead to me....

it wasnt jus that... we also took pics while we were jumpin!! yes!! ahaha.. alot of fun we had....

thats us jumppin!!!! haha.... from left:nad, me, bah n kim!!!


a memorable day for me..... i will never forget........ reached home at 1 am plus...tired and sad... my frens... its over now... my life in sec sch its over... we cant have fun the same as we had in class..... gonna miss my teachers esp vijaya n mr shaun..... the best.... n to all my frens n classmates......never forget each other!! gonna miss u guys so much!!!

No comments: