Tuesday, November 16, 2004

life is unfair.....

helo ppl... hmm.. feeling kinda tired.. well yesterdae was Hali Laye..... hmm.. firstly in the morning went for prayers at mosque... until ard 9 plus.. the sermon was so long n kinda borin...bluek(no offence!) hehe.. went home had breakfast and get ready ah for visting!! or should i say more precisely COLLECT MONEY!!! haha......

its been a tradition for my family to visit my maternal grandparents who is also living with my aunt..... every all 5 families will visit my maternal grandparents..... so we get together.. the youngsters is on one side while the elders(bluek) on the other side....hmm... i wasnt happy lah went i entered the house n saw this person whom i dont like.. and the rest of the family also... THEY SUCK!! haha...

after went to my nyai's place at balestier...alot of ppl lah... kinda crowded.. didnt stay long..... then my family head on to my paternal grandpa n the rest of my aunt n uncle on my fathers side.. most of them is living in tampines.....by the 4th house i was tired alreadi... dunno why...still had 2 more houses to go... till nite.....at nite bath n went str8 to sleep..!!

then todae... long dae also... didnt go out.....nobody came also... haiya.. feel sad... then suddenly (Cheng cheng cheng!!!)(is that how its spelt, not so sure...) a call from our first customer... hehe... it was my mother's fren... they gt 4 children.. all cute!! HAHA... from then it continues non stop till late nite.... ppl jus came nonstop lah... after one family goes off, the other came... haiya.... at the same time, i had fun...

oh ya... wanted to study geog.. yesterdae bought along some notes thinkin i can read as goin from places to another.. but i didnt read it at all!! damn it.. todae also... never touch anything..... haiya..... left tomolo lah.. damnit again.. i tot of practising my amaths..... never mind... bluek!!

ok lah... have to go..... i cant wait for grad nite which is abt 2 weeks away.. haven prepare anything.. i jus can wait to have my haircut!! ah!!!!

No comments: