Friday, November 12, 2004

normal busy me...

helo everybody... okok... todae nothing much happen.... bcos the whole day i was at home.. not exactly lah cos jus now have to go for fridae's prayers.... hmm.. lately ive been waking up late... todae and yesterdae i woke up at 12! siallah! never like this before.. hmm. ok wadever..

after my fridae prayers, went to interchange. pay my overdued bills...! okok.. i know... usual routine for me... then i went shopping... bought jeans and a shirt from baleno... on the way met my mom n sis... then went to buy sandals...for hari raye..... then went home...

well i have changed the colors of my blog.. i love the picture above!! absolutely lovely!!i added the words ' My life, my world, my everything'..... wah... hmm.. i know that my blog have been dead for so long due to o levels... now its back... hehe...

tomolo... im goin to the cemetry at jurong if im not wrong.. gonna visit my grandma.... every year before hari raye always go there. i actualli feel that time goes very fast.. cos i felt that like it was jus a few months since i went there.... but now tomolo im goin again.. hmm.. okok..... still have to study ah... amaths n geog important.. i have to score for geog.. cos my social studies cocked up to the core!! i know the paper was easy... but my negligence lead to my own downfall... haiya... regrets......

oklah everybody... bye!!!!!!

No comments: