Tuesday, August 10, 2004

One Day In My Life.........

hello people... so long neber update!! oklah firstly wanna wish SINGAPORE, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!! becos of u i get 5 days of rest!!! haha...

oklah.. yesterdae i was at my aunts placee celebratin NATIONAL DAY as well as her BIRTHDAE!!! too much of a coincidence... oklah.. i was there at her place in bishan for the whole day.. reached there ard 2 cos in the mornin help my grandpa and grandma at their coffeshop which is near my aunts place... they live together mah..

reached at my aunts place.. wah.. she cooked alot!! damn many!! haha.. then my sister still order 4 PIZZAS!!! haha.. blah blah blah... then watched the parade lah at noon... eat eat eat.. until full...

then was the time... SINGAPORE IDOL!!!! haha.. it was so damn funni lah.. esp the one who sang LEMON TREE!! i think he is jus faking it.. wanna bcome like the singapore's own William Hung...haha.. i had alot of fun ah..... singapore idol also very entertainin... haha..

oklah.. thats all..... todae ah.... must STUDY!!! study asshole!! haha.. bye!!

No comments: