Saturday, August 07, 2004

" i have lost my CONFIDENCE!! "

hi ya.. sori did not update my blog regularly... oklor... wah so happi bcos got 5 daes of rest.. not exactly restin time lah.. must study!! wah.. what to do.... thats my life... hehe.... ok...

yesterdae my school celebrated national day... and also was interhouse games.... can lah.. but quite borin.. cannot to be compared to my primary school national day celebration... haha..... other schools got to wear home clothes.. but our school cannot bcos dunno lah.. then got interhouse games somemore... hmm... well for the games i supported my house teammates... COUGARS!!! the best game was floorball.. cougars won alot also... congrats arh to those who son...

todae arh.. have to wake up early... wah..so tiring... saturdae somemore... come to school, nobody was there.... i was curious... i thought there wasnt any bio class... hmm.. then my frens never tell me... haiya.. no hp mah.. kena confiscated....but q was there... we went to meet sir... he tol us that class starts at 9 instead of 8... wah lau!! haha.. stupid me.... then i waited lor for one hour.... Chong Min also was early... haha...

then after bio went to eat at KFC.... got offer mah...went wif JIAN SHUN, Kim, NAnA, GAb, Magesh, Sam, Deheng and danny... lotsa fun... after eatin that jian shun gives problem... he went to pangsai!! this have happened before.. wah lau.. waited for him lor.... should go out wif him... troublesome..... well after that went home.... was supposed to go study with Sabrina... but changed mine.. lazy lah... never mind... maybe on tuesday i go study wif her..

oklah.. thats all alh.. bye!!!

No comments: