Saturday, August 21, 2004

im so SICK!!!!

haiya.... sori... never update for sooooo long!!! my apologies... sori again.. cos been very busy!! with studies.... and next week is my MOCK Exams!! and im sick!! how to study..... haiya.. down with flu and fever and rashes on my eyes!! damn myself.. wrong timing to be sick..if im still sick tomorrow.. then im dead.. haha.... here i am stuffing tissues in my nose.. haiya...

in the mornin have amaths mock exams.. as usual ah.. FAIL!! confirm one.. haiya.. i woke up as early as 3 to revise... haiya... not enough sleep!!! then went home and sleep for abt 5 hours!! haiya... woke up feeling weak!! oh no.. then i found out its fever.. my temp was 38.3 degrees... not really tragic lah...im still sick now.. haiya.. i wanna go study wif my frens at nite later... see lah... hmm....

oklah.. im not in the mood alreadi.. haiya....hope that ill be well again!!!!

No comments: