Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Harlow......

hiya!! hello... sori cos not been updatin my blog regularly... due to some reasons arh.... and also im kind of busy wif my studies...o levels is cumin... dun wanna fail lor... wanna pass... haha... ok...
 
todae there was A Maths test.. and for ur info, i just started revising just this mornin as i was on my way to school.... yesterdae i was sick.. tottally.. i was sick on tuesdae also.... had a bad flu and kept sneezin in class.... then yestedae had a headache... or maybe migraine.... dunno lah wad it is... my head was in total pain... i even took 2 pills of panadol but didnt work... so i went to bed early... around 830......
 
then todae also was impossible for me to absorb all..... haha... and todae my school ogt SOP.... fire drill thingy....almot whole of my class brought along their A Maths textbook along and revise along the way instead of wasting time... my class is known for studyin last minute one.. haha.... oh ya....todae also got a fight in my class... haha.. so funni... and also cant revise my work.. Jian Shun fought with Gabriel... so much actions...
 
 then after a maths test, me Sam, Kim, Zul, Nana, Bah, Raudah went to tampines mall.... buy something also..... then after that went home lor.... play internet lah... surf..... i also got lots of homework.... english, chem, bio and many more.. wah stress!!!!

No comments: