Sunday, July 11, 2004

eventualli bad things that happened turns good................

hiya.. once again... well in the mornin wake up ard 8 to get ready to go for my religious class..... blah blah blah... aniwae my body is still achind due to the 2.4 km run last fri..... haha....

met my frens khai, bambang, hasli and hussein and religious class..... hmmm. still the same anywae.... class still as borin as ever... haha... i didnt pay attention much in class as i was busy reading and revising my bio book cos this fridae got test.... hmm..... then after that do emaths sss worksheet.... got alot of work to do actualli.....

then after class went to meet hakim and hisyam.... went somewhere..... were there for abt 1 and half hours......met hafiz sharom.... ok... then went back home.......

here i am updating my blog.... hmm.. nothing to do ah.. havin my lunch now... in fact its my breakfast also.... forgotten to ask hakim to lend me his vcd, The Eye 2... haiya.. will be very bored todae...

ok lah...thats all.... bye....

No comments: