Thursday, July 15, 2004

goodbye............is the last of all words....

hello..... sorri didnt update yesterdae.. cos lazy lah.... todae was quite good for me... study wise, i think i learned alot of things that i missed todae.. in physics especially... in the mornin got this survey form.. the sec 4s and 5s were required to give feedback based on the questions lah.. as usual i complain abt mad scientist.. she gt the worst comments by most of the ppl in the class... hmm...

then after school got sss.. physics... it was kinda good for me... since my leader, xinyu, was not present, i became the leader lah.. hahaha.. i did the worksheet given do to for sss..mr herald goh was in charge... then the girl which i cant remember her name came too... didnt knoe she has a nickname called ONE MOLE!! haha.... danny told me abt it... she was also happily chatting wif De Heng at the back of the class... while i was busy writin down the ans... Mr Goh also go thru the ans wif the leaders then the leaders explain to the others in the grp...wah.. surprised that i can remember alot of things that Mr Goh taught me... hmm.. an achievement... haha..

after sss got band...at 5 gt rehearsal at the hall.... haha... that Rubiyah purposely didnt talk to us..let her be.. i had enough... this arts nite is my last comitment for the band... I REST MY CASE.. now ure the latest on my 'DAMNED I HATE U!!' list... i even think that Ms Leon is better that u... well now i prefer ms leon that rubiyah.. hmm.. after bad went to the hall again... cos gt dancing.. but it was alreadi late so Vijaya tol us to go home instead and continue tomolo... ok lah... me wanna study for test next week..... and also bi tomolo... bye bye!!

No comments: