Wednesday, November 01, 2006

timecheck : 0330am

I have never met a teacher/lecturer who is so full of himself. And for your info, its only the first lesson. I guess first impression didnt really matters to him because he didnt even make the mark to qualify into my good books.

Ego.

A man with too much ego aint a desired person. I wont deny the fact that he excels in what his majoring in but to have a teacher who shamlessly brags about his "masters in English" qualifications is way over the top. And thats barely 1/10 of the story.

I am a self-proclaimed empath. I do feel that his teaching approach is going to give us great benefits in future, but still you need the right attitude to balance these two aspects.

I barely giggled to his corny-cum-sarcastic-as-well-as-lame jokes, tormenting myself in those 2 hours. Its humiliating to have to listen to his unsensitive remarks which flows out from his mouth so smoothly, its like he has been doing this for years.

Its still in the early stages for me to foresee the future but im just looking forward to see him erupt. Im very confident that one day he's really going to get on the nerves of one of my classmates and there comes the war!

*weird fact of the day : how can a man be sweating when he's constantly standing just below the aircon? And i can vouch for that that it was freaking cold i was almost numb!

fcuker. so educated yet such a fcuker.

for his info, i do watch tons of U.S. shows. Lost, Prison Break, C.S.I., Charmed, Grey's Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer, Nip Tuck, The OC and the list goes on.

Oh ya, sir I think you're way behind time. Baywatch no longer exist.

Vonne, agree? yes mom very good!

No comments: