Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finally I step onto Vivo. Way beyond words because the place is so big, bigger than i imagined. But an incident happened that changed my mood tremendously.

We went to have our dinner at BK. Already did out orders., got our food only to come back to get the fries. The place was so crowded so i had no choice but to squeeze through the crowd heading the counter for my fries.

Muthafucker : EH! Wads Ur Problem?
Fir : (turn around) ........ err... I still have my fries to collect.
Muthafucker : oh sorry sorry. u see the queue.....bla bla blah go to hell muthafucker. go to hell. bla bla bla bla bla........

I was lost for words. This is my first experience accounting to this. I just gave a unsatisfied stare at those 2 fcukers and they keep on apologising. Muthafuckers.

Seriously, I couldnt stop complaining from just now because im not happy. One can say politely if you're not happy about something. To add on, you should at least find out about the situation before carrying out any actions that will only put you to shame in the end. Stupid muthafcukers.

Eh fcuker! Why you like that?

After dinner, we carry on with our window shopping to find out that most shops already closing. And we finally make the decision to go home. We didnt even manage to cover 1/3 of vivo. I really like the entertainment values of vivo. For example the traffic man and the guards moving around with those electronic vehicle they move around with. Its a very refreshing concept to have it at malls like in Singapore. I will definitely go there again.

Tomorrow im working. Im tired.


N loves H. H Loves N. Who loves F? Its ____.

No comments: