Wednesday, January 18, 2006

i think im jinxed! seriously. everytime when something bad happened to me, many other bad things will hit me all around the same time!

yesterdae my dearest computer crashed again. this is like the 100th time my dearest computer make me sad. my projects all gone. but luckily there's my beloved thumdrive. but now my beloved thumdrive played on me for the first time. it also almost died but still can be used in an unusual way. and this morning has got to be the most painful moment ever for me. my honey MP3 gone dead. the most important button cannot function. damn! yesh, damn!

cibai puki sial kepale pisang guragas anak luar nikah kaki sial nak kene penumbuk nabi punye setan gondol fuck the mama..

how am i going to live without my mp3.

im now browsing the ebay website. searching for ipod. there's some cheap ones. but i find it hard to trust. is it good? anyone?

No comments: