Thursday, January 19, 2006

again and again and again and yet again.

that will be the another part of the story of today's post.

as you know, todae is Temasek Polytechnic's open house as well as other polytechnics. i really thought that its the open house for those graduated secondary students last year. haha. blame on my stupidity, i was wrong. its meant for those kids, yesh kids n those graduating this year or wadsoever. i used the term kids as what the other leaders used also because they are really kids which will lead to the word immaturity. so what if they're just a year younger than me, they're damn brats. i was involved in assisting each class taking them for a tour at the engine building. unfortunately i got the intellect class which kinda get on my nerves. seriously, stop bragging and lower down that ego. i am very sure that those who complained not intrested in Engineering courses will bloody end up in engineering.

but nevertheless, i love doing this. i dont know why. i regret not joining the student union in first semester. im goin to join the next semester. should have followed my instincts.

now this is the fucking part

after the thing has all ended, i still managed to drag myself to the lecture room for my French. i slept through the lecture. and after that i forced myself to go to Sim Lim to send my honey mp3 for service.

time: 0813pm

the shop is still opened. skali the workers all went out. the shop is now closed! wtf. all the way from Tampines. tengok muke aku tak sedih ke? still can ask me to come tomorrow? haiz. just my never ending bad luck.

and i have only one person to blame

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: