Saturday, September 18, 2004

wish i can stop time....... but its IMPOSSIBLE!!!

yesh!!!! my blogs back!! yesh!!! yohooo!!! im so hapi.... though i broke my promise not to update anymore.... okok... hahaz... miss u guys... okok... well... my life been busy like hell!! i cant really take the pressure but im jus left wif a few more months... then out of school and work.. cant realli wait for that.... im as well feeling sad!! cos im gonna be leaving my frens... been thinking abt this lately.... thinking wad will happen to my frens and my life without my frens especially in my class..... bonded well with them... haiya... very sad u know..... our last meeting together as a class will be GRADUATION PARTY at a pathetic hotel... its ok... hear there's gona be chalet for our class... oh ya.. im also gona create a website for my class... will never forget them... hmm... wish that we can be together forever... but thats impossible........

well.. i have to go back to study... mondae is the start of my prelims... maths papers!! damn!! its ok... its jus prelims anywae... haiya... time is going so fast!!

well... i have to go now.... i cant promise that i'll update regularly.. but if i can find time, i will.....guys goodbye!!! and to my classmates, love u guys always!!!

No comments: