Tuesday, September 07, 2004

im back!!

hello people... hiya... wah.. u wanna know the problem why i cannot post?? its my com.... haiya.. kena attck by virus or wad ah.....but now im back.. so lonmg never update u know... sori ah people!! my apologies....

recently been quite busy with my studies and other stuffs... hmm.... one week of the september holidaes isnt any use... me have to go to school for 4 days... study mah.. got remedial... hmmm... but for the benefit or me also mah.. must do well in the coming prelims....

okok.... oh ya... i been busy.. i think that im gonna complete my new skin by this thursday.. hmm... look out for it ya... cos the old one kinda boring ah.. people also complain.. sorilah guys...

last saturdae went to suntec for the suntec dance competition... haha.. went with murni, ida and perd... was eagerly waiting for BAD to perform.... haha.. guess wad.. they got second... good2.... they perform very nice also... very the together...haha..... oklah... i so miss dancing!! sob sob!!! bye....

No comments: