Sunday, June 27, 2004

once more............

helo.... so tired... i knoe its always the same for me... tired. tired. tired.... but life still needs to go on.....ok... in the morning went to my religious schooll...but before that went to meet tajjlee to give him something as he need to use it for his dance grp performance... then after scholl went to tampines cc and meet tajjlee and the rest.. they performed at the auditorium... wah.. so good one... and i met zafir.. he used to be in band.. then went to US.. wah he looked so different... got long hair some more....

after that went tampines interchage... want to cut hair....must cut hair cos tomolo sch reopen mah.. u knoe lah my form teacher, MANIIII, likes to sabo ppl... i took a hard time findin a barber shop.. went to century square, but there got alot of ppl... where got time to wait... went to spotlight.. also alot of ppl... then went to the one near pavillion.. actualli couldnt find the place as it was hidden n small.. but found it..

i was suprise at how fast my hair was cut... the barber was also not that good... before cuttin my hair neber ask wad kind of hairstyles to cut... then he cut very fast also... wah.. like sppedboat one.. less that 10 min... and it cost $9... erm can lah.. usually cost abt $8 for students like me...

then reached home... nag nag nag.. thats what my mother usualli do.. cant stand her sometimes... irritating u knoe... my sista also.. likes to find fault... well i dun give a damn abt her... its jus like, SO WAD???!!?!?!

oklah... me wanna go off... want to do homework also.. jus started maths... hehe... still got geog, chem, phy, and english... neber.. can finish one.. hope so... ok lah.. bye...

No comments: