Friday, June 25, 2004

after a long day.............

hiya... such a long dae.......... phew... from mornin around 12 up to 6...... firstly i went to the most for my prayers todae at Mosque Alkaff.. i didnt went to the mosque wif my father which i usually go wif but todae zul ask me to help him follow him carry somethins for the preparation of his sister's engagement... together wif me was hakim and bah too....

after my prayers, we went to zul's cousin's place to get something there... so funni... hakim disturb a little girl whose head is big like Luo-Han... then went back to zul's place...... after that went to orchard... went to this Five Star Hotel in orchard to take the engagement cake... can't remember exactly the named of the hotel.. but if im not wrong its "Royal....." its kinda in front of Faiz plaza.. oh ya.. on the way there, we met this grp of old folks.... kannina... they very rude sia... pushing2 me and zul.. then we take revenge ah... push them back... zul even hit the glass went alighting the mrt and make them shocked.. haha... they deserve it.......

then after that went back to zul's place... take a cab.. woah.. from orchard to tampines cost a mere $15.... beh tahan orh..but his family rich wad...then finally got to go home.... and just by doing this, each of us got $5 for helpin up... woah.. so good.... can save money to pay my hp bill.... aiya still long way to go to finish paying my $300 bill.... ok lah... me tired.. wanna get a gd nite sleep... cos tmolo got band.. and farewell party... hmm oh ya.. must watch nip tuckk... ok lah.. bye....

No comments: