Monday, August 11, 2008

Yesterday straight after work I had to go to Grandma's place because I had to help out with my cousins engagement. And at the same time to celebrate my Aunt's birthday which coincidently fall on the same day with National Day. So that makes 3 events in a day, cool shit. as per normal i was tired cos I barely have enough rest for last week.

There were lots of cakes! oh my god. There were 2 cakes on my cousins' side, one was a brownie cake the other was this huge soccer ball cake, another cake from the boys' side and finally a birthday cake for my Aunt. So yeah ape lagik aku sebat lah. hahaha.

And I was assigned to be Mr Photographer for the day. Yeah maybe i shoot get those proper gigantic camera for future wise, then can be professional photographer. haha.

I'll try get the pictures as soon as possible.

No comments: