Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am proud to present my new gadget, Sony Ericsson W760i. Yeah I awarded myself with a new phone yesterday after the previous model, W850i, died on me in the beginning of this week.

Why did you leave me?

Well anyway, it's time to get a new phone since i have been using it for maybe more than a year plus and at the same time I actually signed up for a new plan under promotion from Starhub. I cheated.... The monthly subscription is waived for total of 6 freaking months! Wowzer! That's kind of an excellent deal isn't it?

I've been a huge fan of Sony Ericsson phone models probably because of its Walkman series that acts as a MP3 player and together with its slick designs. I have yet to meddle thoroughly with it but yeah so far i'm freaking loving this new phone.

Hell yeah. btw im now $300 poorer....

No comments: