Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The start of the new year have been fine, so far i guess. I'm in my final year final semester, graduating very soon in April, hopefully if i'm able to get through this semester. My results have been a disappointment and i seriously need to buck up, like now dude.

Life has been pretty great i must say. I'm currently struggling to meet project deadlines but I'll soon get over it.

I also have had my very very very long break from regular rigorous dance training since the show ended, BUT unfortunately I'm going back to bootcamp cos training is going to start back soon which i think most probably next week. Yeah it's all about dance.

I'm now working in Airport Transit T2 which is HEAVEN, hell yeah !! haha. damn cool.

And my NAFA is this coming Friday.

Seige, lets put our hands together and say it out loudly, FAIL! haha.

I'm hoping for a mere silver scoring to at least save me and my ass from 2 months extra actual bootcamp. C'mon i don't want to waste my time in there.

Love Muffins!

No comments: