Friday, December 28, 2007

So now we are only left with like 3 days before new year. This is the period of time where most bloggers will pen down reviews of their life in the year 2007.

Blah blah blah.

It's not going to be an exception for me cos I've decided to write one too. Yeah I think i deserve to have one.

So basically, if I could remember vividly, I actually had a bad start of the year. All those nonsensical crazy stuffs that I engaged to was something that I personally should not be proud of. eg. the late night crazy madness, sleeping at clarke quay........

And I spent 3/4 of the whole year worrying about the never-ending school project (SIP) that my group mates including me still clueless about it. Shit stuffs. The school should award the group for being in school for the most number of days cause we were literally in school every single fucking school days even though it was the holidays. Things came to an end and yeah you can come to me and ask me how I feel about it.

While on the other hand, i spent the other half of the year dancing intensively. Night trainings and spending most of time at the studio even on the weekends. To have a day off was actually a privilege.

I've gain new friends, knowledge and skills and learn from the mistakes that I did.

And things finally end of great, better than what I expected.

No comments: