Thursday, November 22, 2007

Do you know?

Ok. I'm kind of bored as I'm currently in the quest of doing my report for what i think is the most redundant module in school. So right now I'm basically more interested in blogging and maybe for a change, I've decided to blog about this particular topic.


Do You Know?
that i was a fucking scout boy and a librarian back in primary school?

that i was forced to take up Chinese language while in kindergarten and have to resort to cheating during spelling quizzes?

that I'm the only boy among all the cousins of the same age of both paternal and maternal side?

that i was fat since young and up til now I'm still FAT?

that I've basically done all the possible crimes existed?

that I wear fake glasses?

that I produce a fake accent when it comes for presentation?

that I'm quite a perfectionist?

that I used to waste a hell fucking lot of money buying stupid magazines back then?
and that I still however kept most of it for no fucking purpose.

that I have so many things to tell you, yet don't have the courage.



That should be it for NOW because the list could go on until forever i guess.

No comments: