Saturday, June 30, 2007

The world just keep getting crazier.

Sometimes i question the credibility of this world.

Why this, why that? Why why why?

And they say everything happen for a reason. But still, the question is WHY?

WHY?

WHY??

I'm still sane, nowhere near to losing my mind yet. I wont resort to stupid actions or either pull a 'britney'. I'll just keep things to myself.

'Gemini have big bags, but this bag of mine burst.'

So that's one problem.



Never jugde a book by it's cover. You sucked big time bitch.

It really takes one with substantial IQ to be able to pull of the act that you did to my friends.

I've absolutely no idea how you're going to live on with this conscience.

You still suck. Together with your beloved 'cousin'.

She sucked in the past, she still sucked in the present so it doesn't really matter anyway.

And that's two.


Good night.

No comments: