Sunday, April 29, 2007

Here I am sitting aimlessly facing the computer waiting for the day to pass by. Maybe today i'd rather just stay at home which i rarely do and recharge my energy before going back to school tomorrow. Ok wait, it's Monday tomorrow.

See how fast the weekends are?

So yesterday after a wholesome tiring day at work, I went with Karl to Ina and Jo's chalet at Costa Sands. Pardon me but I was tired so therefore wasn't my usual self. Met up the others after only a week hiatus and my, it seems like it's been ages since we last met.

*hint* faridah *hint* haha. I'm just joking.

Finally went off at 1am with Karl, Yana, NJ while the rest stayed through the night.

And I only woke up only at 12pm. Yet another record breaker.

Happy Birthday Ina and also Pheeza. Thanks Karl.

No comments: