Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Unfortunately, yesterday I went to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with my fellow peeps, Seige and Vonne at TM. I could no longer stand the boredom and decided on this particular movie having run out of options.

And I was tempted to sleep twice during the movie!
  • As soon as I was seated where trailers of other movies were shown.
  • For the first hour of the movie.
Haha. I guess I was exhausted not getting enough ample sleep lately. The eyebags are just getting worse!

Overall the movie was Ok. Besides the boring and predictable plotline, the graphics were a pleasure to the eyes. And I simply love Michelangelo!

Sa-sar! (haha. Von and Seige!)

--------------------------------------

There's freaking alot of things that I want to buy. No wait, it's a need to buy. I will get it in no matter of time when I have enough to purchase it.

And at the same time, I want to help. If only.....

No comments: