Friday, February 03, 2006

this one week is a testing week for me. im busy with loads and loads of projects. i have alot of tests and my studies is declining. blame me for skipping lots and lots of lectures. i have to balance them with dance practices and im barely at home. go to school in the morning and come home onli to be back at night. but still, must endure because after next week, im going to be free. next week is the last week of school. then comes the exam.

but whatever it is, im very glad to say that i finished doing my IFC project today. yeah. its like the freaking last minute work. and many2 thanks to very intelligent "Ah-Li" and Rigan for the assistance. and im not lying to say that i stayed back in school till 9pm to complete this project. i cant compromise my studies with other things because i just cant. nothing is more important than my studies.

im sorry but i should blame on myself if you think im always lying to you.

sorry yana.

im now left with my java [wadever!], my ifc project presentation and my lab test on monday, my oral presentation on tuesday and finally my french speaking test on wednesday. and thats the end.

No comments: