Saturday, July 16, 2005

holidae comin to an end... good for me... im looking forward to term 2.. haha... sound ridiculous.. ive realised how time flies.. it felt like yesterdae where i jus starts school..

so yesterdae, i broke my rule of the day to stay at home.. dun ever mention to me the word pool.. im kinda addicted to it.. gonna try to reduce playing pool from now on... make it like a new year resolution.. the usual suspects were there feat a guest of honour, Md Khairul Bin Uda.. NJ Bah KIm and Farhan later came on.. Our guset of honour went off happily knowin tat he didnt pay for the share.. nvm.. wait and see. his birthdae is comin rite.. he'll get his just desserts... carry on, after tat went to laze ard at Coffee Bean.. another addiction of mine... ive learnt a very big lesson.. NutMeg = X nuts X... that was wad i tot of it in the first place.. dammnit.. i barely drank half of my Mocha... it taste awful man... damnit.. waste my money onli... we talk everything...haha...it would have been better if theres more workforce.. ahaha.. but nevertheless, it was still good...

todae.. woke up so late i miss my cartoons.. for a record since open sch, my time was 11 am... did notin at home... then ard 2 went to sch.. was supposed to use the computers in the library, but sadly i dunno how to operate tat damn comp!! haiyo.. so embarassing... so much for bein a student... have to do it on mondae no choice... cut my hair... damnit.. damn short and finally went home... so wads next? stay at home lor...

No comments: