Wednesday, June 01, 2005

should i be pissed? or shouldnt i..? alot of things ive been keeping in myself... sometimes i dun tell my frens everything in me.. tats so not me.. but i tink it has come to the edge.. wad can i do? ppl say its best to tell the truth... is it? does it realli work.. huh?

RE:MIX comp is comin nearer.. n there's like wad.. onli 2 weeks.. n the grp is facing a near crucial problem.. always happen.. its never gonna end.. its so damn hard to get the grp together... i can count wif my fingers how many times the whole members all attended.. yes.. i can.. its less than 10.. why? i dunno.. commitments.. busy.. cumon.. im damn freaking tired of this shit...all this BULLSHIT!!! im tired.. wads wrong wif making sacrifices? u wanna dance, then commit urself to it.. dun make empty promises... ive done alot... i mean aloooooooot.. its realli alot... its like a one man show... n pls have some appreciation by doin somethin.. pls use ur initiative to do somethin.. u cant be so damn BODOH.. im not saying pls... it sound like im begging.. its not gonna work.. buck up guys... cos im tired of doing things for u.. u tink ur good.. then show it to me lah.. argh...

sometings tat finally is off my chest.. can tahan alreadi.. tis is the onli way rite? since im not good in conversation.. we were never really are... u guys knoe it urself...

No comments: