Wednesday, May 18, 2005

orientation was not as i expected!!

it was kinda fun.... yeah... realli.. dun no lah wad to say actualli.. i try to put my mind on the positive side instead of the bad one... cos u knoe.. when ure lonely... no frens.. n u have to starts from scratch again.. by makin frens all.. well.. it wasnt tat tough lah....

so far.. my class... ok lor.. couldnt ask for more.. well his is jus the first day.. u cant expect them to be so open... yeah ha! like my frens in east view... they're jus fabolous... gotta live life the right way...im sure when time comes, my class gotta be great... im in the second class of my course, Infocomunication......i knoe none of them.. but i was lucky enough to met a fren i made earlier in the HUGE auditorium... god damnit! ive never entered tat place b4.. it was big.. bigger than mediacorp's stage.. so grand.. well heck care...

mornin was borin as expected.. wad else cld u asked for other than lectures... lectures.. n more lectures... speeches... wadever... i was bored to death by it.. try to calm myself man.. borin n kinda makin me to sleep... but luckily there were performances planned... got dancing lah.. theres a band... gotta say the music they played were fabolous.. well.. this is poly, no more secondary sch..

meet the ppl that im gonna see for 3 yrs... or lesser maybe... i tink if im not wrong.. theres abt 21 students in a class... as compared to 40 in secondary sch.. haha... we had mentors.. unfortunately all guys... damn..had a traditional icebreaker game.. wad u expect.. its the first day.. get to knoe section... normal... i wasnt nervous for a record.. try to be myself n not be shy for the fact... be yourself... the most important motto in life...

come to tink of it.. i couldnt realli figure out my future... is it bright? im so lost..... im kinda a poor planner.. but at times im good at it.. gotta say im very inconsistent... is tat a good thing.. nope its bad... well wad to do.. thats me... after all the fun tat we had wif the mentors, i kinda admit tat im liking TP.... the shouting lah.. cheers.. i wanna be a mentor!! those tat inspire me to be one...are basyirah berok[ the girl i knew in my attachment] nadia's sis... i saw rachid[ the one who is all over fairuz] well he's one too....haha.. realli...

last but not least, it ended with a programe called mass dancing.. all TP students must knoe the dance... haha... serious.. kind of hilarious..... if i were to become a mentor, i must knoe the dance steps.. haha.... k lah wadver... i dun mind.. i wanna enjoy my life as much as i can.. unlike those in secondary sch where i gotta admit i kinda refrain myself from doin things tat i like... due to wad??? controversy.....

tats not the end of my day.... i still managed to go for my dance prac but sadly theres onli 2 ppls tat came.. so sad...gotta say im disapointed... a little sacrifice is not worth the pain.. competition is not far from now.. ppl busy wif their own commitments...im worried... u guys better do be worried........

No comments: