Tuesday, December 21, 2004

eww.... ouch... its killing me...

hiya guys... guess wad... i gotta a freakin sunburn.... sucks.. its killing me.. the last time i got one like now was way back in december.. it was durin the nco camp.. now i got it again... its painful... shit... my back n my face.. cannot touch.. very painful... cant move alot also... aiya.. have to wait for few days to heal.......

well yesterdae i went to Sentosa wif my frens...... Jian Shun, Hisam,Hakim, Yuz, Bah, Nad, Songlim, YeeTeng[oooooohh!!],Meihuey, Zhengxi, Po t, Deheng, Cindy, Joyce C. n Guo, Choon Hong n my darling James.....haha.. my new lover.....[Did i miss out anyone????oh... YIZE] okok... it was a class trip... though it wasnt the whole class... but we still have fun.. tired as well.. met them at 10... back home at 9.. damn long rite.. well we had a blast... my mom offered to cook mee... while hisam's mom cook Nasi Lemak... good good.. but one bloody thing we forgot.. DRINKS... nobody bought drinks... cant believe that.. tit-bits, food, tissue.. all were ready... drinks??? haiya...

at Sentosa there was a tiny island not fair from Siloso Beach....me, deheng, hakim, bah n hisam swam all the way there... damn tiring.. on my second attempt[stupid me] i almost drowned... ya...my leg had cramps... n i was tired... the rest too.. we were scared to swim back... but eventually we made it back safely.... i was scared.. a lesson to be learn.... go there wif a float next time... furthermore Jian Shun wanna follow us the sec time... and he doesnt even knoe how to swim... if course we didnt let him....


well... after that we washed up n get ready to go home.. tired tired tired... but sunburn was that bad that time... it onli started tis morning... when home ard 9.. watched Devil's Blues[if im not wrong ah] n sleep... early than usual... at 10 doze off alreadi..... well thats all for today.. update again tomolo.. bye....

No comments: